Who should I date?
In this study Sim Forder discusses the question ‘Who should I date?’ – something that is always hard to answer personally because we so easily rely on our emotions.
And although no-one wants to turn dating into some sort of practical check-list or something void of emotion, there’s so much sense in thinking about what qualities we should look for in a partner – especially if they are to be an eventual husband/wife to us.
This study is one of 6 taught at SingleMinded 2015 at Deal Christian Fellowship in Kent. The other studies from SingleMinded 2015 are as follows (links will be available once the studies are online):
- Godliness with contentment is great gain (Doug Keen)
- Stewardship of time (Steve Vickery)
- Who should I date? (Sim Forder)
- Fixing your eyes on Jesus (Doug Keen)
- Love, sex and relationships (Sim Forder)
- Trusting when things don’t go to your plan (Steve Vickery)